Contact mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Serbia - hotel Serbia Garni
Date: 18. 19. April
Certification fees - 180 Eur
- Training material containing over 350 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- Understand the basic concepts of Information Security risk management
- Understand the main steps of the OCTAVE Allegro risk assessment method
- Interpret the requirements for OCTAVE Allegro
- Gain the ability to perform a risk assessment based on the OCTAVE Allegro method
Why should you attend?
- OCTAVE Allegro Risk Manager training enables you to develop the necessary competences to support organizations in improving the Information Security Risk Assessment Process based on the OCTAVE Allegro Method. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to establish risk measurement criteria, develop information asset profile, identify information asset containers, identify areas of concerns, identify threat scenarios, identify risks, analyze risks, and select mitigation approaches.
- Based on practical exercises and case studies, you will have the opportunity to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal identification, evaluation, and information security risk assessment based on the OCTAVE Allegro Method. This training fits perfectly in the framework of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard implementation process.
- After mastering all the concepts of risk assessment using the OCTAVE Allegro method, you can demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support an organization in performing a risk assessment using the OCTAVE method.
Who should attend?
- Individuals participating in risk assessment activities using the OCTAVE method
- Managers seeking to acquire the necessary skills to perform qualitative risk evaluation
- Managers seeking to develop the necessary skills for identification of assets, vulnerabilities and threats to those assets
- Individuals seeking to support organizations to determine and evaluate potential consequences of threats